ATTORNEY AT LAW
Although not licensed by the state of Ohio, Mr. Manayan is licensed to practice law in Federal District Courts and Courts of Appeals, including the Northern District of Ohio and Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, where his practice includes general civil litigation, motions and appeals and administrative proceedings, such as Social Security claims.
After graduating from law school, Mr. Manayan practiced law in the State of Hawaii until his relocation to Akron, Ohio in 2000.
He is fluent in the Filipino Ilocano dialect.
- Administrative Proceedings
- Civil Litigation
- Discriminatory Practices
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate
- Trusts and Estates
- Workers’ Compensation
Juris Doctorate | University of Akron School of Law | Akron, OH
Bachelor of MAJOR HERE | California State University | Nortridge, Northridge, CA
- Legal Advisor, United Filipino Council of Hawaii | Honolulu, Hawaii
- Legal Advisor, Pasuquinio Association of Hawaii | Honolulu, Hawaii
- Legal Advisor, Women’s Community Action League of Hawaii | Honolulu, Hawaii
- Hawaii State Bar Association
email@example.com :: office: 330.253.3337 :: mobile: 330.819.3922